Sunday, September 11, 2011

10 years.... 9/11

Well today is the 10 year anniversary of the day the earth stood still. 10 years ago the United States fell under attack as airplanes crashed into the World Trade Center in New York causing the two towers to fall and another plane crash in a Pennsylvania field that was intended for the Pentagon. I still remember this day vividly. I was getting ready for school when my dad called us into his room to watch the news unfold. We came in just in time to see the 2nd plane hit the tower. I remember going to school that day and my first class was chemistry and I remember watching the footage in class. This is a day that will forever be remembered by all and no one will forget where they were when they heard the news.

I had downloaded this song when I was in high school and had completely forgotten about it until I was going through some old CDs. I looked it up on YouTube and found an emotional video to go along with it. Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtQH7YOVjK0


No comments:

Post a Comment