Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Happy 4th and a BEAUTIFUL temple open house!

I know these are a little delayed but here are the pictures from Addy's first Fourth of July. I thought that the fireworks would scare her but they didn't at all. She loved them! We did fireworks with Hunter and Chris which was a lot of fun.

Bunny ears!




Me and the munchkin


Trying to take our picture! I love her expression!


Wiped out from the firework fun!



Today Addy and I went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house. The temple is absolutely gorgeous! For the most part Addy did really well through the tour. It gave me the chills though because in the celestial room Addy was talking her normal blubbering then all of a sudden it started to sound like she was saying "hi! hi! hi!" it was so crazy! It gave me the instant chills! But then after we left that room and was walking around, she started scrunching her face and blowing spit bubbles! She is so cute and has such a huge personality already! I love her so much!

We got moved into our new apartment. They are really nice considering the price and I like it, but I HATE apartment living... especially when I am not on the top floor! I Have very noisy neighbors. And the family below me sounds like they are having a party every night. Oh well - I only signed a 6 month lease so if it doesn't get better I can look for something else!

Here are the pictures from the open house. The sun was so bright it was hard to get Addy to open her eyes for a good picture. But they turned out cute still!












1 comment: