Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Addy's First Haircut & Ride on the Swings

I know it has been FOREVER since I have blogged. Things have been absolutely crazy for me. I am finally getting my own place this next week so I have been all over the place looking for a decent apartment at a reasonable price and also working so many hours. Waitressing is a lot of work and very tiring. Well here are pictures of her first haircut. I tried to do it at first, but ended up cutting the bangs to short and they were very crooked so Grandma had to step in and help out. She prepped the hair for the cut too. Addy was not a very good customer - she was trying to turn her head and eat the scissors the entire time. But here are the pictures!!! Once I get the time I will post pictures of Addy's first fourth of July. She loved the fireworks!





















First Swing Ride. She was not sure of it at first but then ended up loving it!!!









Sorry I know that was a long post with a lot of pictures!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Look at her swinging like a big girl! :D I have yet to find a park with swings by me. I so want to stick Dmitri in one of those :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so glad you did another post! Addy is so freakin adorable! Sounds like your doing well, I think of you often!

    ReplyDelete