Monday, June 22, 2009

Wow I need to start blogging more! I thought I could keep up on it but it is harder then I though! Well Addy is now rolling like crazy! She has been driving me nuts today because she will be on her back then roll to her stomach. She will be happy for a few minutes but then she will start SCREAMING because she can't figure out how to get back to her back! And she keeps doing it over and over again!! It is cute but so frustrating because I was trying to clean up! But I love the little princess to death!!!! She has been so grabby when it comes to eating. She always wants to eat whatever I am. Lately I have been letting her try my food a little. Here is a video of her trying my breadstick at the olive garden..... (ignore my ugly hair... I just got out of work)





and now here is a video of her trying to attack the bag of chips during the Father's day dinner!






We gave her her first haircut this weekend too so I will post pictures of that exciting thing tomorrow sometime. I better get to doing some homework, I have been procrastinating my assignment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment