Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Trying this out!

Well I decided I should try out this blogspot thing. I don't have time to update Addy's website so I am going to see if this will be easier and I can post pictures in a more organized way since Addy's website gallery can be a little overwhelming.

Addy is now 5 months old - she is growing SO fast! We are starting her on rice cereal - which she hates! She spits it all over the place and makes the most disgusted face when she is eating it. It is absolutely hilarious! She has not rolled over yet, she gets about 3/4 of the way there and then gives up.

Things are going well for her and I, I have another year and a half of school to get my elementary education degree and I am going to start another school to obtain my certificate for medical transcription so I can work at home and make enough to provide of me and my daughter. Well, that is all for now - I will try to keep this a little more updated then Addy's website is!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Im so excited you started a blog! You guys are adorable, and I can't wait to see pictures of Addy more frequently!

    ReplyDelete